Monday, March 9, 2009

On the Deck

Well the Cruise album continues... This layout I made for the BasicGrey Challenge 25 - Sketch. I had already picked out these photos to go with the new Marrakech Collection. I LOVE the blue in this collection! I used 4 sheets of paper and the Elements stickers from the Marrakech collection and one sheet from the previous Ambrosia collection. The new ribbon is from May Arts and those are the cool new metallic dewdrops in the centers of the flowers.



Paper(s): BasicGrey African Nectar, Palace Blue, Smoke, Sencha, Green Tea
Ink(s): Tsukineko graphite black
Other: BasicGrey Marrackech Elements stickers, metallic dew drops, May Arts ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love those papers. You need to buy stock in Basic Grey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Those papers look really good with your pictures and I love your hair blowing in the wind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circles and the marrakech paper. can't wait to see more cruise layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly picked the right photographs for the papers. Fabulous layout and I'm liking the look for the new metallic dewdrops.
    Thanks of joining in at BG - hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is superb! Your photograph is perfect with the papers, love the blues too, I think this set is going to be my all time favourite BG paper. Love how you interpreted the sketch. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - these papers could not be more perfect with the colors in these photos if you had planned your outfit with this paper in mind!! I've got to get some of the Basic Grey paper - I just love it every time I see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this LO Maraya. The pictures and BG papers look great together. And I like how you used the new metallic dew drops :).

    ReplyDelete