Friday, March 6, 2009

In the Port of Progreso, Mexico

I'm back! I know it's been a week since I've posted but it's been a really hectic week without much creative time in it. I did manage to get a single page layout done. Still working on the cruise album...


I'm enjoying working on the photos to this album. It's a work in progress but it's coming along. For this layout, I used mostly Kaiserscrapbook papers. I really wanted to use the postcards images which are a Flair paper. Originally they were big so I cut the images I liked from the On the Boardwalk paper, scanned them, shrunk the size and reprinted on cardstock. The new size worked well plus I still have the originals! I used two ribbons on this layout. Both are from May Arts and are available through 2 Red Bananas. I attached the thinner ribbon on top of the wider ribbon using Glue Lines. If you haven't started using Glue Lines for your ribbons, you should really consider getting a box! They are double sided, 1" perforated lines that make adhering ribbons easy.

Paper(s): Kaiserscrapbook Garden Party, Flair On the Boardwalk, BasicGrey Delicious
Other: May Arts Ribbons, Making Memories alpha stickers and pebble clip, K&Co. sticker, Prima and American Crafts flowers, brad, buttons, thread

We will begin hosting WEEKLY CHALLENGES on the 2 Red Bananas Blog. It will be called Banana Split Sunday. So that means every Sunday there will be a new challenge posted. We will have a variety of challenges for you and there will be prizes to random winners a few times a month! They are going to be fun so be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Love your page. It's going to be a really cool album when you get done with it, great memeories.

    ReplyDelete