Monday, December 29, 2008

A Day Spent Pampering...




Doesn't he look so relaxed floating in a mug of hot chocolate? The stamped image Lip Smakin' Relaxin and the Day Spent Pampering sentiment are from the January 2009 House Mouse Stamp of the Month Collection.

For this card, the image and sentiment were stamped onto white and colored in using watercolor pencils. To add a little sparkle, I used the Sakura Stardust pen on the steam, a little on the mug and in some of the dots around the sentiment. The stripe paper is from the Mellow collection from Basic Grey and the ribbon is May Arts.

The stamps and ribbon used on this card are available now at 2RedBananas. Soon they will have the Stardust pens too.

4 comments:

  1. I love this little image--I would like to jump in there with him!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is just too cute - that image is perfect in the circle like that, and your coloring is fantastic!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah! I found your blog!!! I really like seeing all your gorgeous creations!!!

    ReplyDelete