Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby Shower Layout

I usually stay about a year behind but now I'm slipping farther behind. YIKES! This layout is from March of last year. I'm going to try to make an effort to do at least one layout a week to try to get caught up. We'll see how that goes :-) This layout is of my aunt's baby shower. Kelly, my aunt, is only 3 years older so she's more like a sister to me. We had her baby shower just 2 1/2 weeks prior to her giving birth. By the time we had her shower, she was ready to have Thatcher. She was to that uncomfortable last stage of pregnancy. Thatcher is 14 months old now and is an adorable little boy. Hope you enjoy the layout!

1 comment:

  1. Maraya - this is such a great layout! You are the Queen of bling, yours always looks SO GREAT! I love how you layered the ribbons too. Kelly looks really pretty in this pics :)

    ReplyDelete