Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let the Fun Begin Layout

My husband and I celebrated 10 years last summer so we took a cruise to Mexico to celebrate! At a recent crop, I stared working on the pictures from that vacation. Since we were so busy posting all the new stamps from 2 Red Bananas last week, I didn't get any layouts that I done at the crop posted. So I'll be posting those layouts for a few days.






This layout is "Let the Fun Begin". Joe Bob took this picture out the window of the port before we left. This layout was pretty easy and came together quickly. The travel definition was printed on the picture. I had it developed at Scrapbookpictures.com. They can do your photos in different sizes AND add cool borders and definitions onto your photos. The photo in this layout is a 6X6. The ticket that has the date on it is a Tim Holtz ticket. I got that as a Christmas goodie from a scrap friend. The bling is from a "say it with crystals" set from Prima. The sticker letters and the polka dot border were both done with a white pen.

Paper(s): BasicGrey Mantle, K&Co. ship labels, other unknown
Ink(s): ColorBox creamy brown around the edges of the papers
Other: Prima flowers and bling, BasicGrey sticker letters, Tim Holtz ticket

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo cool....I love how you printed the Travel right on the photo!! And that flourish of bling is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool Maraya! That picture is awesome and you did a GREAT job on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lay out. The printing on the picture is cool too. I have had pictures printed there before but didn't know you could do that. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete